Miss your NBA fix last night? In three minutes or less, TDC’s Morning Announcements gives you the rundown of the standout stat lines, exciting finishes and some rarities that went down on the hardwood last night. On a busy evening where you miss the live action and/or the scintillating thrill of NBA Twitter scrolling, we’ve done the work for you and compiled notable lines and events.
Spend three minutes reading this every day to keep up with the Association and have enough knowledge and nuggets to be in the loop with casual fans as well as the ability to toss out a few specific stats and oddities an avid fan may have missed.
NBA Date: 10/14/2019 as reported by Sam Johnson
Aced the Evening
- Tyler Herro (MIA) scored the Heat’s first 14 points of the game starting out 5/5 splashing four 3s. Finished with 23 Pts (9/14), 5 3PTM, 5 Reb, 2 Ast, +23
- Terry Rozier (CHA) had 24-7-8 in just 26 minutes to go along with just 1 turnover in Charlotte’s victory
- Zach Norvell Jr. (LAL) crossed Jordan Poole (GSW) on all fours with a nasty crossover in front of a raucous Laker bench
Quirks of the Night
- Justin Patton (OKC) had 7 steals and 3 blocks in just 18 minutes
- OKC scored 70 whole points in a regulation NBA game – Shout-out to 2004
- Juan Toscano-Anderson (GSW) 17 minutes, one lonely point, and a -17 for the game
- The Hawks lost by 23 points and remain winless in the Preseason
- Richaun Holmes (SAC) fouled out in just 12 minutes of play